Aug 20, 2012

Just the Beginning

It has been a BUSY summer.  Brennan and I took a trip to Boise in May to visit my brother and sister in law who graduated from BSU.  Way to go Nathan and Ashley!!


BSU Class of 2012
Some of the family

Thank you Aunt Emily and Uncle Tucker for keeping Brennan entertained!



When Steve finished his first year of medical school we headed over to Lewiston to stay with my family for a couple weeks.  Steve had planned several hunting trips about a year ago and got a much needed vacation after hours and hours of studying.  Brennan and I had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa.
Grandma Leavitt showed Brennan how to cook.
We feed Grandpa's horses, fish, cat and dog several times a day.
Steve celebrated his 27th Birthday!  Four people to light a cake and a toddler to supervise....so OLD!
Happy Birthday Steve!

MMMmmm!  My mom and sister Emily did an amazing job on the cheese cake.


We also threw a baby shower for my sister in law Ashley.  Yup...the one who just graduated in May.  School and pregnancy...it makes me want to nap just thinking about it!  My mom, Amber, Emily and I all planned a baby shower for her and it turned out pretty amazing.  Ashleys mom came to the rescue and helped us set up decorations and prepare food.  Thanks a bunch Tanya!!!

Invites
Games

Monthly Onesies
Sweets

  More sweet treats

  
And the ADORABLE momma! 


This is just the beginning of our summer!  Ahh summer.



2 comments:

  1. "Makes me wanna nap just thinkin about it!" Haha! Oh you...some things never change:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Tyson Eyre, and I'm gonna be a little embarrassed if i'm wrong, but did your husband serve an LDS mission in Rio de Janeiro? If so, I've been looking for him for a few years! If your husband is the Elder Pinther I think he is, we were room-mates in Sao Paulo. I'm always trying to track down old mission friends, and just wondered if your husband is him? If not, sorry for the hastle! Please e-mail me at tyson.eyre@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete